Universal Orlando Hotels offer a wide variety of exclusive theme park benefits and resort benefits for those staying in a Universal Resort Hotel.
These benefits can ease transportation and get you into the parks early so that you can accomplish much more during your day! There are a host of other benefits that you’ll be sure to enjoy!
Free Universal Express Unlimited
Guests who stay at Universal’s Premier Hotels receive Free Universal Express Unlimited*, the top end version of the Universal Express Pass for their whole length of hotel stay!
Universal says that Express Pass lines are available at select attractions, but in practice that is most of the attractions.
Express Unlimited allows unlimited entries to all theme park attraction Express Pass lines in order to skip the regular lines. This is a Huge Time Saver!
For reference the standard Express Pass allows one Express Pass Line entry per attraction per day purchased.
Complimentary Express Passes are provided for all registered guests staying in Premier Hotel rooms. This benefit would cost you a minimum of $129 per person per day!
Early Park Admission
All Universal Hotel Guests are eligible for early admission to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter sections of both Universal Studios Orlando and Universal Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay water park.
Universal guests will be able to experience select Harry Potter attractions and other popular attractions up to 1 hour prior to normal park opening!
Current Early Park Admission Attractions:
Universal Studios Florida
- Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts™
- Despicable Me Minion Mayhem™
Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure™
- Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™
- Flight of the Hippogriff™
- Jurassic World VelociCoaster
Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Ohyah of Ohyah & Ohno Drop Slides
- Ohno of Ohyah & Ohno Drop Slides
- Honu of the Honu Ika Moana
- ika Moana of the Honu ika Moana
- Krakatau Aqua Coaster
- Ko’okiri Body Plunge
- Waturi Wave Pool
Note: Early Opening attractions change from time to time!
Free Transportation Around the Universal Orlando Resort
Universal provides free transportation from your Universal Hotel to the theme parks, CityWalk, and Volcano Bay via water taxis and a fleet of buses.
Universal Orlando Resort offers Water Taxi Service From its Premier and Preferred Hotels to the CityWalk Dock located between Hollywood Studios and Islands of Adventure.
The Universal Water Taxis sail on the central waterway of the main Universal Main Campus.
Hotels served by the Water Taxis are:
Note: the Adventura Hotel does not have it’s own dock, but it is located right next to the Sapphire Falls Resort. It’s just a couple minute walk from the Adventura’s lobby to Sapphire Fall’s boat dock.
Universal Orlando Resort provides quick, efficient bus service to all destinations on property to their guests for free. This is the primary method of getting to the theme parks for those staying at Universal Resorts do not have Water Taxi Service.
Bus service is available:
- From all of Universal Orlando Resort’s Hotels to the CityWalk Bus Station located at the entrance to CityWalk which is located between Hollywood Studios and Islands of Adventure
- From all of Universal Orlando Resort’s Hotels except the Cabana Bay Resort and Adventura Hotel to Volcano Bay (you can walk from these hotels)
- From the CityWalk Bus Station to all Universal Orlando Resorts
- From the Universal Orlando Parking Structure to Volcano Bay (for day guests parking there, volcano bay has no parking lot of it’s own)
Private Entranceway to Universal’s Volcano Bay
Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort is located on Universal Orlando’s Main Campus, it is located right next to Volcano Bay Water Park. This huge waterpark is just steps away via a private security entrance and walkway.
Resort-Wide Charging Privileges With Your Room Key
Universal Orlando Resort hotel guests can use their room keys to make purchases resort wide. That’s in the hotels, theme parks, and CityWalk. So convenient! All purchases are added to your room bill.
Note a credit card must be placed on file with the front desk in order to take advantage of this service. You will set a per day charging limit when you place the card on file.
Complimentary Merchandise Delivery
When you shop throughout Universal Orlando Resort, there’s no need to carry your purchases around. They will deliver your items directly to your Universal Orlando hotel for you.
Your purchases will be available the next day at luggage services or at the front desk for you to pick up. Package deliveries to hotels are made the following day between 9 am and 4 pm.
Note: Don’t use package delivery the day of your check out. Instead use the pick-up services in the park.
Golf Universal Orlando Program
Guests staying at the on-site hotels at the Universal Orlando Resort can hit the links at two of Orlando’s best golf courses. Universal’s partner courses in the Golf Universal Orlando program are the Grand Cypress Golf Club and the Windermere Country Club.
A dedicated golf coordinator will assist guests with preferred tee times, complimentary club rental, free range balls and complimentary transportation to the course for groups of four or more (a small upcharge applies for 1-3 golfers).
Priority Seating at Universal’s Restaurants
Just for being a Universal Hotel guest, you’ll receive priority seating at select restaurants throughout Universal Orlando Resort during your vacation.
Universal has a wide variety of dining options with some very good ones in Universal CityWalk and in the Resort’s Hotels.
Universal Orlando’s Resort Hotels
Now that I’ve shared the rundown on the hotel benefits, here’s a quick intro to the various Universal Orlando Resort Hotels.
Universal Orlando’s Premier Hotels
There are three Premier Resorts on Universal Orlando Resort Property.
The Deluxe Resorts are the premier hotels of Walt Disney World. They are decorated exquisitely based upon their overall resort theme.
These resorts are at the top of the Universal Orlando lineup!
Universal Orlando’s Preferred Resort Hotel
There is one Preferred Resort Hotel on Universal Orlando Resort Property.
Sapphire Falls Resort is a AAA Four Diamond–awarded hotel.
Universal Orlando’s Prime Value Resort Hotels
There are two Prime Value Hotels on Universal Orlando Resort Property. This is the next step up in the level of amenities.
Universal Orlando’s Value Resort Hotels
There are two Value Resort Hotels on Universal Orlando Resort Property. These are the lowest priced of Universal’s resorts and understandably have the lowest level of amenities and are furthest from the parks.
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites
These two resorts are some of the Universal’s most price-friendly hotels, with prices starting at around $75 a night during the cheapest price season.
Jen Novak is My Recommended Universal Studios Travel Agent! Just click this link to get your Quote
* For Early Entry – Valid theme park admission required (thet is park tickets). Valid at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. Not valid at Universal’s Volcano Bay or at Pteradon Flyers™ at Islands of Adventure. Excludes separately ticketed events. Park-to-Park admission required to board the Hogwarts™ Express. Benefit valid only for guests of Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Hard Rock Hotel® and Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, for the number of guests staying in the room for the length of hotel stay. Available during normal theme park operating hours only. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice. *Based on seasonal peak pricing for the Universal Express Unlimited™ Pass.