The Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites is one Universal Orlando’s Value Resort Hotels!
The Surfside Inn and Suites is an economical option for those planning a Universal Orlando Resort vacation. While the Endless Summer Resorts lack some of the extras found at the more expensive resorts, they are the newest Universal resorts and in the very best condition.
You’ll enjoy free bus transportation and Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Universal’s Volcano Bay one hour before the theme park opens when staying at this Universal Hotel.
Surfside Inn and Suites Guest Rooms
The Surfside Inn and Suites has a couple types of room types to choose from. All are decorated in a clean modern style.
The Surfside Inn and Suites offers standard rooms and suites.
Surfside Inn and Suites Room Types
- Standard Rooms: 315 square feet with 2 Queen Beds. Rooms accommodate 4.
- Pool View Rooms: 315 square feet with 2 Queen Beds. Rooms accommodate 4.
- 2-Bedroom Suite: 440 square feet with 2 Queen Beds and pull-out sofa. Kitchenette with mini refrigerator, microwave, picnic table, second TV, and small sink. Suites accommodate 6.
- 2-Bedroom Suite Pool View: 440 square feet with 2 Queen Beds and pull-out sofa. Kitchenette with mini refrigerator, microwave, picnic table, second TV, and small sink. Suites accommodate 6.
- 2-Bedroom Suite Water View: 440 square feet with 2 Queen Beds and pull-out sofa. Kitchenette with mini refrigerator, microwave, picnic table, second TV, and small sink. Suites accommodate 6.
Prices for standard rooms range between $100 and $145 per night These do not factor in any military discount as these are based on availability. Prices listed subject to change by Universal.
Surfside Inn and Suites Total Room Inventory
750 Rooms and Suites:
- 175 Standard Rooms
- 185 Pool View Rooms
- 261 2-Bedroom Suites
- 75 2-Bedroom Suite Pool View
- 54 2-Bedroom Suite Water View
Surfside Inn and Suites Dining
Beach Break Cafe – B,L,D – Quick Service– Features multiple food stations offering casual food court offering SoCal inspired flavors with fresh ingredients. Grab and go options also available.
Sand Bar – Pool Bar – serving cocktails, frozen drinks, wine, beer, smoothies and more.
Surfside Pizza – L,D – Pick up or delivery of salads, pizza, and desserts. (Delivery only Fri-Sat starting at 6p.m.)
Surfside Inn and Suites Features
- Pool Area – Surfboard shaped pool, featuring a children’s play area and sand beaches.
- Game Room
- Fitness Center
Surfside Inn and Suites Universal Resort Benefits
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Universal’s Volcano Bay one hour before the theme park opens
- Complimentary bus transportation to Universal’s theme parks and CityWalk
- Resort-wide charging privileges
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel
- Complimentary access** to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk for the length of stay
Surfside Inn and Suites Amenities
- Complimentary wireless internet access in each guest room and most common areas of the hotel
- 100% cotton bed linens
- Flat Panel Television including HD channels
- Smart room technology for automated heating and air conditioning
- Coffee Maker (in suites)
- One telephone with single voice line and voicemail
- Mini refrigerator
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Separate bath and vanity
- Hair dryer
- Cribs complimentary upon request
- Bathrooms are either shower or shower and bathtub combination
Surfside Inn and Suites Location
The Surfside Inn and Suites is located across Interstate-4 from Universal Orlando’s main campus So there’s no boat transportation available from the resort and it is not possible to walk to the theme parks etc. (it is technically possible to walk, but it 1.15 miles on sidewalks along surface streets to get to the Universal Bus Station)
The Endless Summer Resorts sit on the property that used to be Orlando’s big water park, Wet ‘n Wild. Dockside Inn and Suites is on the site of the parking lot, while Surfside Inn and Suites is where the water park used to be. Universal purchased the property years ago. All of the specialty drinks at the Sand Bar are named after Wet ‘n Wild’s slides.
Surfside Inn and Suites Transportation
Bus transportation is available to Universal CityWalk’s Bus Depot where you can walk to the parks or transfer to buses bound for all other Universal Orlando destinations.
Universal’s Official Travel Time in Minutes from the Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites to:
|Walking||Shuttle Bus||Water Taxi|
|Islands of Adventure||N/A||10-15||N/A|
Parking fees for registered guests are $15.00 per-night for self-parking.
Free daily transportation for hotel guests to SeaWorld and Aquatica.
Our Thoughts on the Endless Summer Resort -Surfside Inn and Suites
The Endless Summer – Surfside Inn and Suites is much smaller than the Dockside across the street, we favor it for this reason. Less crowding is always better.
Surfside is the newest Universal resort to open (summer 2021) after Dockside ((spring 2021) and all the employees are new and excited to be there!
The Endless Summer Resorts are the cheapest two resorts “on property.”
Want to get the lowest price on your Universal Orlando Resort Hotel? Contact Our Recommended Expert Travel Agent
Jen Novak is My Recommended Universal Studios Travel Agent! Just click this link to get your Quote