Are you planning a trip to Universal Studios Orlando but worried about the cost of food?
Don’t worry, there are plenty of ways to save money on food at the theme parks. In this blog post, we will share the best ways to save money on food at Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure.
- Bring your own snacks and water bottles One of the easiest ways to save money on food at Universal Studios Orlando is to bring your own small snacks and water bottles. Universal allows guests to bring their own food and non-alcoholic beverages into the parks, so take advantage of this. You can also refill your water bottles at the water fountains located throughout the parks.
- Take advantage of the Universal Dining Plan If you plan on eating at the park’s restaurants, the Universal Dining Plan may be a good idea. The plan allows you to pay a set price per day for meals and snacks at select locations throughout the parks. You can save up to 30% on food costs with this plan.
- Look for great deals and special offers Universal Orlando often has special offers and deals on food items. For example, you can get a popcorn bucket that comes with free refills all day. Keep an eye out for these deals throughout the parks.
- Use credit cards and membership cards If you have an American Express card, you can take advantage of discounts and special offers at select restaurants in Universal CityWalk. You can also use membership cards like AAA to get discounts at select Universal Orlando hotels and restaurants.
- Plan your meals around the your park schedule. For example, if you plan on being in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter for most of the day, have a big breakfast and bring snacks for the rest of the day. This can help you avoid spending a lot of money on food.
- Take advantage of hotel room perks If you’re staying at a hotel that offers it, take advantage of the free breakfast that comes with your room. You can also use the mini-fridge in your room to store snacks and drinks.
- Pack baby food or food for medical purposes If you’re traveling with a baby or have specific dietary needs, you can bring baby food or food for medical purposes into the parks. This can help you save money on expensive meals and snacks.
- Shop at the local grocery store If you’re staying in a hotel with a kitchenette, you can save money by shopping at the local grocery store and preparing your own meals. This can be a great option if you’re on a budget.
- Avoid peak season and special events Finally, if you’re looking to save money on food at Universal Studios Orlando, try to avoid peak season and special events like Halloween Horror Nights. These times of the year are often more expensive and can impact the cost of food items.
Wrapping It Up
In conclusion, there are plenty of ways to save money on food at Universal Studios Orlando. By using these great tips and tricks, you can enjoy your Universal Orlando vacation without spending too much money on food. Happy travels!
Want to get the lowest price on your Universal Orlando Resort Hotel? Contact Our Recommended Expert Travel Agent
Leave a Reply